What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
t bunged in a few of my habenaro. ..it is now!

Cheers

Clint

:lol: Yeah we got somne of that stuff, I put some in a chilli,, give it a nice tang I think but its haawwt!!

Just on my 1st beer tonight pseudo solvenian pilsner 4 weeks bottled and its great , a few more in the cold temps and it will be really crispy

Started here...
ccfb71154c2790ac77df7205fa930675.jpg

Then ended here...
920b05c283c1a46f3bcc512544959e43.jpg

These for me, i have had the top two before and my lad said i will like the Wychwood Black Wych so am giving it a shot.

5235_158.jpg
8734_182.jpg

6489_182.jpg

Evening all, a John Bull IPA, a John Bull lager, a Wilko cerveza and one of their stouts (back to Coopers and Simply after this).

Had both of my current favs, Williams bros perfect storm and Cesar Augustus. Finished of with a 6 month old ambriox which was loverly!!!

Swiftly followed by a Triple Tykes Export Bitter, in the barrel for six weeks and very nutty/caramel. Trouble is it 'gives me wind' (polite!) and the missus is not too impressed at 2 in the morning....:lol:

Knocked back two pints of the Marsh Mild tonight! Stock getting less and less as the beer is getting better and better. Bugger! :doh:

Maybe the punctuation marks are in the wrong place, or maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I added the quote as I keep wondering "What kind of person wants to try to impress his missus at 2 in the morning by passing wind?" :whistle: :whistle:

Knocked back two pints of the Marsh Mild tonight! Stock getting less and less as the beer is getting better and better. Bugger! :doh:

Maybe the punctuation marks are in the wrong place, or maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I added the quote as I keep wondering "What kind of person wants to try to impress his missus at 2 in the morning by passing wind?" :whistle: :whistle:

Lol, its not a matter of impressing them unless you set fire to them (under the sheets).

Sampling a bottle of simple Rose . For simple it's damn fine after only 3 weeks in the bottles [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After coming in from a 12 hour shift..being sent back out for number plate adhesive! Then the youngest sons ipad wasn't working,been "doing updates"...spent an hour piddling round with it and got it sorted (dad of the week status!)...wasn't going to have a beer but seeing I'm not in until tomorrow night....a pumpkin ale from my keg,already got a bitter warming up in the kitchen...I'm run ragged!

Cheers

Clint
Gerryjo...I thought those sharpes beers were a bit rough...other two fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back