Aww schucks,why did they have to go and sack sexy Rachael Riley?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsdog

Landlord.
Reaction score
33wvbcl.jpg
:whistle::tongue::evil::rofl::cheers:

Ha ha. I listen to LBC a lot and was lucky enough to catch the interview live. Talk about a car crash! I can't stand Diane Abbott but even I felt for her a bit as she displayed a level of incompetence and ineptitude not seen for some years.

If Labour won the election, she'd be in charge of our borders, security services and police forces. Just let that sink in.

I don't know why they don't just admit they don't have the figures with them, it would sound much better than trying to bluff it and dig themselves even deeper.

Ha ha. I listen to LBC a lot and was lucky enough to catch the interview live. Talk about a car crash! I can't stand Diane Abbott but even I felt for her a bit as she displayed a level of incompetence and ineptitude not seen for some years.

If Labour won the election, she'd be in charge of our borders, security services and police forces. Just let that sink in.

With her grasp of figures that would be one way to easily get immigration down to single figures.
"How many immigrants so far this year Diane?"

"About 50 I think"

"and how many over four years then?"

Hmm let me think , 4 x 50,,,,,,,about 30 I think!"

Vote Abbot to get immigration under control.....apparently!

She blocked me on twitter when questioned about her anti white tweets then deleted them. Also paid over 100k of license payers money to appear on BBC.

She blocked me on twitter when questioned about her anti white tweets then deleted them. Also paid over 100k of license payers money to appear on BBC.

She does a really slow blink, patronising slow voice and stare, worth every penny for comedy however her own personal politics and opinions are just bizzare!

Her reaction -

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjkvjHn6Qg[/ame]

To be honest I have't listen or heard a great deal about her individually in the past other than bref stories ect

But she comes across a pretty patronising and whilst like myqul says most politicians are full of it she seems to epitomise most of the negative views I have about them, does not seem a likeable candidate at all..

Shes got a long history of gaffes and being anti-white, but apparently its not racist according to the left if its previously persecuted people doing the hating, like blacks or women. They say that discriminating against white middle age men in favour of any minority group (immigrants, blacks, women, LBGT, etc) should be encouraged. I have been the victim of sexism from women and racism from blacks in one place I worked and was told by a union representative they supported them in tryng to level the playing field or some other BS like that.

http://news.sky.com/story/diane-abbotts-history-of-gaffes-10482258 from 5 years ago

The hypocrasy of sending her offspring to private school tells me everything I need to know about this woman

She defended this on the grounds that it was the right thing to do and best for her son.
She also says that private education is wrong , just not for HER son so that's OK then!

I heard her trying to defend this in a radio interview, no doubt slow blinking and staring at the interviewer, as she had obviously done nothing wrong despite her double standards!

Maybe her Maths teacher was white, that would explain her inability to add up, it was a white colonial conspiracy against her!, obviously not her fault

I think Jeremy Corbyn is a decent bloke unfortunately he is not the right bloke to lead the Labour party into an election and as long as the likes of Diane Abbot are in the front line they will never win.

I think Jeremy Corbyn is a decent bloke unfortunately he is not the right bloke to lead the Labour party into an election and as long as the likes of Diane Abbot are in the front line they will never win.

I honestly dont think Corbyn is partcularly interested in becomeing PM. I think he likes being leader of the Labour party but doesnt want to be leader of the country.

Latest posts

Back