Emergency brew day help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeonaboat

Reaction score
Hello! My second post today, organised is my middle name.

I've just started a craft brews mosaic IPA extract kit, however...

I have a problem understanding my instructions; I have 2x1KG bags of malt extract and 1x500g bag of spraymalt light. Reading through my instructions it doesn't exactly say when to add them?

After steeping the grain you add the first 1KG extract bag then boil for 70 minutes, then it says "add the balance of the malt extract" which I assume is the other 1KG bag, but what about the 500g bag of spraymalt light? There's no mention of that?

Hello! My second post today, organised is my middle name.

I've just started a craft brews mosaic IPA extract kit, however...

I have a problem understanding my instructions; I have 2x1KG bags of malt extract and 1x500g bag of spraymalt light. Reading through my instructions it doesn't exactly say when to add them?

After steeping the grain you add the first 1KG extract bag then boil for 70 minutes, then it says "add the balance of the malt extract" which I assume is the other 1KG bag, but what about the 500g bag of spraymalt light? There's no mention of that?
You have posted this twice:doh::)
Have answered in your other posting:thumb:

Sorry, I'm panicking slightly!

So I have to add all of the malt extract I've been given? The instructions aren't too clear is all as to how much to add and when.

Back