Hop ID - any ideas?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woodfordes wherry on draught has a strong grapefruit aroma/taste ... any ideas which they use ? ..... anyone can claim anything without proof .... maybe shes just throwing u off the track claiming ' only uk brewer ' ?

evanvine said:
I know Rob, I think she is being very paranoid and silly.
She says that Goldings and Fuggles are just boring, run of the mill hops.
Didn't stop her asking for Rhyzomes when she found out I grew them!!!

trade hops for info lol :rofl:

You know what else tastes like grapefruit?

Grapefruit. Have you asked if that's what they use? :rofl:

With respect to the comments made with reference to the hops in which i use in some or relevant beers i would just like to correct the information posted
often things may be taken out of context or misinterpreted and if i have misinformed any one with reference to the above i apologise, it is to my understanding that the hopes i use in one of my beers is not widely used and until i am 100% happy with the end result do not want to confirm the variety used as this may change or may need to be blended.

Happy Drinking

Their loss EV.

I'm just wondering why that in todays society a back street boozer can feel threatened by a mature homebrewer. With the closure of so many pubs every week, you would have thought that your custom was desperately needed.

It just goes to show that brewing, whether it be AG or from kits, is a great hobby.

Shame on these people.

Head up high mate and have a few from me :drink: :drink:

Latest posts

Back