Taking some whisky to dad in hospital

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that, at least he had a little of what he loved at the end.

Really sorry to hear that Nic.

All the forum will, no doubt, raise a glass too.

So sorry to hear that Nic, I hope you had chance to spend some time with him.

I will raise a glass tonight.

Thanks for all the kind words, its quite humbling.

He wouldn't have wanted to linger in a state of decrepitude so it was the best thing. Still gutting for us left behind but its a release.

Even though you know it might happen it is still a wrench when it does. Keep your family around you and look after yourself.

so very sorry to here this bud iv only just seen this to night ....
my condolences to you and your family...
glad to see he had his favorite tipple near the end that must have helped ...
i no it herts right now and will for a long long time but things well get better ...

very high regards mick... :hat:

Sorry to hear that mate, i'm glad he never suffered long though. He'll live forever in your memories and I'll lift a glass tonight to him.

My condolences to you and your family, hope you will all look after each other at this sad time.

I think other people have already said all the things I want to say. It's good it wasn't long and drawn out, but that you had a chance to say goodbye to him too.

My deepest sympathies nic my thoughts are with you at this sad time, my dad died many years ago and i do still miss him but as some have said the pain of loss does ease with time. Take care of yourself mate

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Nic, my thoughts are with you and your family. Take care of yourself xx

So sorry to hear of your sad loss Nic. Cant imagine what it must be like. Hopefully you'll find some sense of support from close ones and friends, having a glass for you tonight, take care of yourself

Back