Happy New Year.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the same to you Bri.

I will leave this message to all members as i will be in no fit state to post it later :lol:

414705main_image_1555_946-710.jpg

I'm actually quite jealous as am used to going to the beach for New Years !

Beer O'clock now. Actually went to the beach twice. Once this morning. Had a look around with my metal detector. You can tell the holiday makers are around.
The number of bottle tops I found was disgraceful.
icon_mad.gif

Then after making a Pale Ale and transferring a toucan to a secondary I took my son back down for a swim. It's just starting to rain now.

So I'm on my first beer.

HOWS EVERYONE'S HANGOVERS.:lol:

Yeah..happy wotsit. ..stop shouting Pete! Off to the beach. ...don't think Rhyl or Prestatyn will cut the mustard somehow. ..I might do some settee flattening!

Cheers

Clint

Beer O'clock now. Actually went to the beach twice. Once this morning. Had a look around with my metal detector. You can tell the holiday makers are around.
The number of bottle tops I found was disgraceful.
icon_mad.gif

Then after making a Pale Ale and transferring a toucan to a secondary I took my son back down for a swim. It's just starting to rain now.

So I'm on my first beer.

HOWS EVERYONE'S HANGOVERS.:lol:

Never had a hang over for 2 years! But in a few days time I might get one...my birthday! (But marred by the memories of suffering two strokes that day two years ago!!)
Thinking a good fine single malt and a fat cigar!!
Humour is the key!!
Hope your fit n well??

Latest posts

Back