Microbrewery - Who actually makes this?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinny

Reaction score
I'm thinking of starting all grain brewing and am considering buying a microbrewery. I saw this on the Internet and would like to contact the maker. Anyone out there know who they are?

white_19.jpg

They are in UK. Any suggestions would be most welcome. A used one would be ideal but I guess that is a long shot!

I'm not sure who makes this but it will a lot of money to spend if you have never made all grain beer before (it will still be a lot of money even if you have made all grain). You will also need a fairly big fv.

I would buy or build your own kit to start off with. There are plenty of "how-to's" for building your own or you can buy it ready made from various places, either plastic or shiny stainless steel depending on your budget.

Finally, this should really be posted in the beer brewing equipment section, you will get more responses there. This forum is for introductions. :thumb:

It looks like the work of Elite Stainless Fabrications to me. I'm pretty sure they make 20 litre and 40/50 litre versions. you can find them here
If you can afford one I'm sure they're the business but most people do make their own kit. Far more rewarding...

Swazi said:
It looks like the work of Elite Stainless Fabrications to me. I'm pretty sure they make 20 litre and 40/50 litre versions. you can find them here
If you can afford one I'm sure they're the business but most people do make their own kit. Far more rewarding...

Would be amazing tho' to get them to make the pots for you and customise them yourself- I bet the quality is amazing.

RD

Back