Brewdog Tokyo Banned

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no such thing, as bad publicity....

:clap:
;)

Read this today and was/am really really annoyed :evil: :evil: :evil:
To say a beer should be enjoyed as an excess doesn't necessarily mean consuming umpteen bottles and getting bladdered, it simply refers to the excesses of taste within the bottle....and if you could afford umpteen bottles at almost £10 a pop your quite likely to be spending your money on cheaper things which have better results....oh gosh....did I make an assumption...I must be thinking for myself.........surely I'm not capable of that without a watch dog helping me.

Perhaps these people would better turn there attention to the buy two cases of booze for £15 offers...or god forbid, turn it to bottles of 40% proof whisky that only comes with a 'enjoy alcohol responsibly' message :evil: :evil:

Oh damn it...I forgot yet again that spirits can't be seen to be evil, or even be included on a tax escalator, unlike a pint of mild.

Watch out it'll be homebrew next :roll: ...we better start watching Alemans Imperial Stout thread :lol: :roll:

Vossy1 said:
we better start watching Alemans Imperial Stout thread :lol: :roll:
I've been thinking about coming over and getting that little green bottle back off you . . . I think I've made a dreadful mistake and committed a serious crime in allowing that to be distributed . . . :lol:

:rofl:
I've been thinking about coming over and getting that little green bottle back off you
Too late :whistle:.....
I think I've made a dreadful mistake and committed a serious crime in allowing that to be distributed
you see that blacked out transit outside your neighbours.......... :P

"Banned"

The fscking Portman group don't have the power to ban anything. It can only suggest to shops, etc that they removed the product from sale (after honouring existing supply contracts). And has anyone noticed that they only "ban" things that are produced by people who don't financially contribute to them?

The Portman Group are just a cabal of the bigger drinks manufacturers in the uk, that's all. Waste of sodding space.

Like Tescos or their ilk were ever going to stock Tokyo* anyway.

I'm quite interested in getting hold of some of their drinks. In particular a bottle of "Tactical Nuclear Penguin". Done some searches and really cannot find anywhere that appears to sell them. Are they online only, or is there a few shops that are selling it despite this "ban" hehe

Latest posts

Back