Well time to come clean

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi all MD here ;)
This has been a long time coming but we can finally break the news.
Me and Emmlex have joined forces along with another backer to make this micro brewery.
Were starting out small scale 80ltr brew lenght but have plans to scale up if needed.
Most of it will be bottled to start with but casks are on the horizon.

The first sample brews are coming out this week, A bitter and Ipa are done and fermenting a Porter is on today, the Stout and pale are due to be brewed next week.

The grand opening will be at Matchfest so come along and sample the beers :cheers:

See you around :thumb:

Thanks guy's not something I planned on doing but the chance meeting came up and started it all up.

We're on facebook if anybody wants to follow the progress Long lane brewery :thumb:

Outstanding news Nick ... well done, congrats and all that. Wish you all the very best!

Also wish I could make matchfest!

Well the Nice man @ Camra he says yes! Been around today and seen the brewery and ordered 10 firkin's of beer for Nottingham beer fest! Time to crank it up!

:cool: Wow that`s great news, well done i`m sure it`ll be a success - look forward to buying and drinking some of the brews :thumb:

that is going to be some brewing schedual (Moley will correct it so it's alright :lol: ) from a 80l brewery. Nice order through.

Latest posts

Back