Advice on all grain brewing help needed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christianredhat

Reaction score
Hi there, I'd really appreciate some advice. I struggle when reading about processes, but I generally do well when doing the process, and learn from the doing.
So I've saved up some money and want to buy some kit. I don't have a lot of space but where should I start? It will be mostly small brews
Thx

+1 that thread got me going on AG.

Have you been brewing before (kits, extract?). If so and you have some basic kit, you can probably do a 5L or 10L brew with a few bits from your kitchen without buying any additional kit. I still do it this way, 10-12L brews BIAB, only extra thing I bought was a grain bag.

Worth giving it a go before shelling out loads of cash, the end product is wonderful but AG is not for everyone - the time is takes to do each brew (5 hours) limits how much I can do, so I still do a fair few kits and extract.

Thats a great post thankyou, I will try that, its exactly what I wanted. Ive done a few beer kits and have equipment for for wine and Cider home brews. I reckon the stew pot will hold at least 5 litres maybe more!!

Latest posts

Back