The Welsh

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very good match and the Belgians goal was superb. The Belgians spent so much effort keeping Bale quiet they forgot about the rest of the team :grin:

Coleman has also made the right calls and that with the team spirit has made all the difference.

The facts speak for themselves, the most successful welsh football team in history.

without Ramsey and Ben Davies it will be more difficult now, but they'll put a good shift in whatever.

Now, where was that Belgian ale I put in the back of the net err I meant fridge :doh:

Excellent game, entertaining and a real positive for players who dont require payment for playing. Plus Bale v's ego man a plus for possible final fun.

this is all the England fans wanted. passion, grit, unity and desire.
maybe England should could sacrifice a few prem players for championship players for the world cup, could help with the overall hunger and will to win?

As a Jones I feel faintly Welsh and I named my 2 boys Gareth and Huw, so I consider myself a supporter. Superb stuff and I don't really like footy much

this is all the England fans wanted. passion, grit, unity and desire.
maybe England should could sacrifice a few prem players for championship players for the world cup, could help with the overall hunger and will to win?

This ^^^

I think the welsh just wanted it more

I was saying yesterday I reckon Portugal will win it. It would just be typical that they are so awful the whole tournament, limp to their way to the final and win the thing.

Id like Wales to win it as I love a good underdog story, but I'd also quite like an Italy win as 2 of my best mates are 3rd generation Italio-Scots.

Back