What Hop

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided! i was going to have a big dry hop and i still am, yourself and Clibit has helped me make my mind up, so its going to be 50g Simcoe and 30 g of Citra Thanks guys :thumb:

Totally changed my mind forgot to update ended up doing a 60g Citra dry hop the ale is really good however theres not much aroma left now, but the ale itself is lovely i will be using Citra more love this hop :grin:

My next Hop to try is Riwaka

Riwaka is an aroma hop with a floral, grapefruit and passionfruit like flavour. It's a punchy addition to the new-world styles of Pale Ale and regional Pilseners. A cult hero that is established in the New Zealand craft beer culture.

Not my words, thinking of using my hops in a Pilsner i think it will add a nice twist on one

Challenger are my favorite hop, so versatile. But the best home brew I have ever drank was the malt millers Dennis King's Galaxy delight.

big fan of challenger here...used it in a few stouts.....one im gonna re do and thats a first...also challenger and fuggle pale.....

Ill tell you guys and girls something, if someone said to me 12 months ago id get so excited over hops when i used to be a larger drinker i would have said your mad do one :lol:

lol try finding that in yer local..

hell thats half the fun..

Latest posts

Back