What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt planning on drinking...2saison few porter and a pale ale that was bottled tues....so well flat

Had a sneaky pint of my Stout Dooku (Myqul Clone) nice.. I put it in the fridge (which I cranked up or down as it were) to help get the carbonation but it really was better when I let it warm it up , A saison and an apple TC.

I also started another one too, I don't normally have that many but England's slightly rusty start in the Rugby got me going

Right - not on call now. What am I drinking tonight? Everything I can get my hands on - twice.

I'm lucky enough to live within a short drive of Southampton's finest beer shop 'Bitter Virtue'. I dropped in the other day to pick up a few bottles and sampled a Paulaner Oktoberfest last night. Very fine drop too! Very earthy.

Also tried a Beavertown Neck Oil. Not so impressed with this. All hop, no trousers!

Last night in my local I had a pint of Pictish brewery's Alchemist, always good, followed by a half of Redwillow Faithless American Brown Ale, which was absolutely fantastic. Rich flavours and really smooth. Then I had a bottle of Flying Dog Belgian IPA, which also was excellent. I must do a Belgian IPA. Finished off at home by sharing a bottle of my Black Sabbath with my mate, which held up well against the competition. So four great beers. :thumb:

I'm having a Black Rock Whispering Wheat, just the one though, it's very nice but it's 7.5 % and it's got a kick like a mule. There's a John Bull Best Bitter and a Coopers Stout in the fridge that may be getting a visit at some point tonight.

I had two pints of Marble Wood Street bitter in the sunshine after a bike ride this aft. Very nice. :thumb:

another pale ale...only bottled on 15th and shed a tad cool...nice and clear...though not that highly carbed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back