Flavourly - 10 beers for �£10

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJT

Reaction score
So I have signed up to flavourly which gives you 10 beers a month for �£20. It's beers you won't find in the shops I think. You can cancel after your first month. If you use the below link you get 10 quid off. So 10 beers for �£10!

flavourly.com

I have been told they are really good. Hopefully it is ok to post this and as I say you can cancel it after your first order.

Enjoy!

So I have signed up to flavourly which gives you 10 beers a month for �£20. It's beers you won't find in the shops I think. You can cancel after your first month. If you use the below link you get 10 quid off. So 10 beers for �£10!

flavourly.com/

I have been told they are really good. Hopefully it is ok to post this and as I say you can cancel it after your first order.

Enjoy!
Is that �£20 inclusive of delivery m8?

So first box arrived and the beers are great. Only had 1 of then before, which is surprising as I go out my way to drink new beers when ever I can and I drunk alot of varieties over the years.

I got the light box so a mixture of pale ales, ipa and blondes. Will definitely keep up the subscription.

Hope this is helpful to someone.

Back