A more serious note

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AT. Just have an early night and pull the sheets over your head. It might be different in the morning :!:

oh great, so not only is england and some of europe on the brink of a recession, but also on the brink of another cold war :roll:

A T said:
Does this worry anybody else?

Russians

Not to worry A T this must be our response. It's just flown over the house with two spits. :thumb:

lancaster.jpg

Be very frightened Ivan.

:lol: :lol:

Nah...I hate war, but some of the war machines created as a bi-product are absolutley iconic.
They would never have been created were it not for the need, and that's a great shame.

I'm not bothered. NZ doesn't do wars at all. Everyone's more interested in Rugby or fishing. Our air force doesn't have any fighter planes and the naval ships have no guns or missiles or anything. I think the soldiers are allowed guns-to hunt pigs with and that's the total might of the armed(or not) forces here. Plus we are so far away from everyone that most countries forget we are here, or can't find us. Or they get here and everyone's gone fishing.

But if we could train and arm the sheep-we'd have total world domination!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MEB said:
NZ doesn't do wars at all.

I dunno a lot of ANZACS were lost at Gallipolli . . . . although hopefully that made them all realise that Rugby and fishing was a much better idea

Aleman said:
MEB said:
NZ doesn't do wars at all.

I dunno a lot of ANZACS were lost at Gallipolli . . . . although hopefully that made them all realise that Rugby and fishing was a much better idea

They managed to do Vietnam as part of the ANZUS alliance and are currently serving in Afghanistan. I also recall Kiwi soldiers mentioned in the Gulf war. It must be one of the few countries that properly remember their fallen as witnessed on ANZAC day in every small town throughout NZ.

Vossy1 said:
But if we could train and arm the sheep-we'd have total world domination

Yep, but you'd have a fight on your hands, to get your end away, armed with only your wellies :lol: :lol:

Perhaps they'd call themselves the 'BAA'rmy Army...

Latest posts

Back