Lidl Are Selling Fruit Trees And Fruit Bushes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbo

Regular.
Reaction score
I bought 2 Young Blackberry shrubs for £3.00 and 2 young Plum trees which are about 1 metre tall for £7.98

I'll be planting them in the garden within the next couple of weeks.

They are selling Cherry, Sour Cherry, Apple,Plum and Pear trees, also Raspberry, Gooseberry, Blackberry, Black Currants and Red Currant bushlings.

Next week the trees are going up to £7.99 each.....I paid £3.99 each.

I hope my brambles turn out like yours Rob,as last year i had to walk quite a long way down a bridle path way to collect some Blackberries.

I've just picked up two apple trees for my allotment for £3.99 from aldi. I'd quite like a couple of plum trees for the front garden but im yet to find any cheap ones.

I've already got redcurrants, raspberry and blackberry(massive thorn-less things) from poundland at about £1.50 each. The garden will be over run in no time... And I havnt even planted hops yet!

That's probably what it was, pound*something*.

either way, if I can get a gallon or two of wine out of a sunny patch in my garden over the next few years then my pounds will have been truly stretched.

Back