Hi from Edinburgh

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome mate, is that the shop in clerk street in edinburgh ? ive been thinking about doing one of their courses. was it good ?

Thanks, yup South Clerk St. The Groupon offer was £29 but think if you phoned you'd get it for that. Ross did the course (2 hrs became 3) Had a couple of their brews while he was talking and also a couple of spirits - bourbon and banana liqueur! Great start to Saturday, shame the rugby let me down later. I learned a fair bit and it took away some of the mystery. They do an all grain course too. There were a couple of other really interesting bits which surprised me.

Thanks, yup South Clerk St. The Groupon offer was �£29 but think if you phoned you'd get it for that. Ross did the course (2 hrs became 3) Had a couple of their brews while he was talking and also a couple of spirits - bourbon and banana liqueur! Great start to Saturday, shame the rugby let me down later. I learned a fair bit and it took away some of the mystery. They do an all grain course too. There were a couple of other really interesting bits which surprised me.

sounds good, think ill give it a bash. ive been in the shop a few times when im through from perth and its a good shop, lots of choice. cheers

Brydo I've noticed that there a coupon brewing courses in Edinburgh area seen it on Groupon. I don't know where you live but just Google craft beer brewing Edinburgh and some will come up

Back