• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

full stainless all grain kit and loads more!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danb

Landlord.
Reaction score
Its time to sell up as I am not brewing atm and not drinking at all. I've took up cycling and getting really into it and hopefully sometime in the future i will return to brewing. I have everything needed to brew, a 50l stainless setup ready to go and only done 6 brews. The pump has only been used twice. Complete with elements, silicone hosing, hot recirculating pump, all filters and immersion chiller included. Hlt temp controller. All bottling equipment. Fvs and DJs. 2 fridges with shelving and heating for fermenting or serving. A twin fridge controller. Some dispensing equipments. Crates. Grain and hops. Along with aalkaline test kit, AMS, thermometer, videne etc.
Will post pics etc in a minute
Would prefer collection from mMansfield due to size for posting but could be arranged.
Thanks

50l ss hlt
Copper thermocouple for digital temp controller.
Stainless fittings for tap and pickup
Good quality sight glass
Stainless return for recirculating.
2 2.4kw elements
30a digital temp controller
12v recirculating pump with power supply
38.5l ss thermopot mash tun
12inch as domed false bottom
Stainless fittings and tap
50l ss boiler
Copper thermocouple
Good quality sight glass
Good homemade hop filter
2 2.4kw elements

Twin coil copper immersion chiller
All platinum cured silicone pipework
Long spoon
Digital and glass thermometers
£450 3 tier wooden stand can be included.

Prices and pics of other items on request. Thanks

What you thinking mate? The pots are gone and tonight there's a fridge, the controller and grain going.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back