• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD - Custom made stainless steel tri clamp brewery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catching Swans

Reaction score
It is with huge reluctance that I'm offering for sale my custom made stainless steel brewery.

I've recently bought a new house and just don't have anywhere to put it. I'm brewing smaller batches these days and I'm currently working on a version of this that's much smaller.

The stock port is 56 litres and at the top are 4x stainless brackets spot welded in place to hold up a grain basket that was custom made and shipped over at great expense by Arborfab/Utah Bio Diesel in the USA.

The stand on castors was fabricated myself in stainless steel and professionally tig welded together by a local company.

The pump is a Mk11 with a stainless tri clamp head.

There is a custom made mash recirculation arm that goes down into the centre of the grain basket. At the end of brewing this recirculation arm is replaced with a whirlpool arm (pictured inside the hop spider).

Not pictured is a thick stainless press plate for squeezing the grain basket.

All the pipework, butterfly valve, heaing element, temp probe and sight glass are all 1.5" stainless tri clamp fittings.

The whole unit comes apart easily for thorough cleaning.

Also included is the oxygen cylinder and valve mounted to the stand and an oxygenation wand.

There's a hop spider also made by Arborfab.

Everything is controlled by the Einbew 1V1P.

I've brewed dozens of times on this unit. It can easily make 20-40 litres batches.

The whole unit can be seen working and I'm happy to answer any questions.

I'm looking for £500 (no offers) for a quick sale. The Einbrew controller on it's own is £549

https://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/pro...lement-pid-heating-controller/?v=79cba1185463

Attachments

• brewery_9.jpg
    brewery_9.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 5
  • brewery 2.jpg
    brewery 2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 0
  • brewery 3.jpg
    brewery 3.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
  • brewery 1.jpg
    brewery 1.jpg