How much are you brewing?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryF

Brew Numpty
Reaction score
I put on 16L of tropical punch today, it means that I have 23L of Coopers Stout, 16L TC, 10L RGJ WOW, 16L tropical punch. That's a total of 65L bubbling around the house. So how much is bubbling in your house?

About 250 bottles of beer, 20 bottles of turbo cider and 15 bottles of what I hope will be similar to Hooch in the garage.

Currently brewing a lager so that won't be bottled for a few months, and on Thursday going to brew a citra pale ale. Also got some wine fermenting in the spare room, won't be making anything for a little while now.

Cornie 1youngs IPA drinking
Cornie 2 St peters cream stout
Cornie 3 coopers lager
Cornie 4 lager
Fv 1 milestone home wrecker
FV 2 ginger beer own recipe
FV 3 St peters IPA
Planning Saison, Belgian ale kit, IPA
Youngs IPa is on tap and lovely, big creamy head with lots of hop smell and taste. About 6 abv and far too easy to drink.
Still having slight bother with getting it gassed right. I think I need to really cool the keg before I start adding gas.
The St peters IPA started at 1070 as, genius that I am, I forgot which kit I was doing and added a kilo of light malt.:doh:

4ltrs of tropical wow at the min

But have about 400 bottles mostly ale but have a few bottles of lager

Not enough! I'm running out of beer cuz I've been lazing about in the sun/riding my bike and not brewing :-( Gonna do a speed brew on thurs when it's raining hopefully from grain to glass in 14 days!

No, lol! Gales Butser Bitter. OG 1.34 IBU 21. More like a mild really. Shame it's to hot to use S04 then I could probably/possibly knock it out in about 10 days

Sounds a interesting brew :thumb:

I'm hoping it's going to be a bit like Gales Seafarer ale that they no longer (stopped about 3 weeks ago) have on tap in Fullers pubs

Love to no how it turns out maybe add it to the Recipes if its good :-)

Back