The range ( not the golf one)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddeighton_1

Reaction score
I went into my local range shop looking for a large pot for brewing and didn't find one
But I find a wine 10L vessel and bits as a starter and they sell the 10L vessels on their own
Then I turned around they had
Bitter
Larger
Ipa
Larger with tequila / lime
Apple cider (sold out)
Berry cider (sold out)
Pear cider
All 40 pints in a bag liquid extract with pouches of hops / oak chips and other things for the particular brew (14.99)
And red / white and rose wine (30 bottles ) £19.99
If anyone was interested

I can endorse the Rose wine kit, very good.

for them prices I'm going to try the bitter or ipa in my barrel which i haven't used yet and will probably try them all at least once as its local and saves me postage or traveling 30 miles to a brew shop

I have to say I've done three or four and they are pretty good, I think it was an IPA, a Stout and a Lager. I've a feeling I've done one more but I can't remember which

I bought a lot of their flip top beer bottles. Excellent things and so easy to seal and open. They were £9.99 for a dozen when I bought mine, but someone told me they had reduced them even further. What is more, you can order online and they will deliver for about a fiver.If you spend over £50 they deliver free. This way, you are not dependent on the stocks in the local shop, as they have the items sent from either a central warehouse or from their suppliers. I got 60 flip top beer bottles delivered for £51. The extra pound was for a steriliser pack that I ordered just to get the total order over the £50 mark so i got the free delivery. I was well pleased with the deal. The bottles are great, as are the other bits and pieces like the fermenter and the racking tube I bought from them on other occasions.

IV brewed the berry cider, it was relatively good, intact friends and family enjoyed it a lot, the cider is pretty dry but we enjoyed it.

I had a crack at their lager kit as a first brew and it came out really well. Even better if left bottled for a couple of months as well.

Latest posts

Back