• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

new 100 litre boiler for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ukphil

Reaction score
new 100 litre boiler with hop strainer for sale £80

Could you please post some pics. What sort of pot is it? Can you post or pick up only?

Hi Buster. Sorry, I haven't got your PM. Maybe I've been banned from receiving them.....can you try again?

Hi Buster. Sorry, I haven't got your PM. Maybe I've been banned from receiving them.....can you try again?

I don't think anyone is banned from sending/receiving PM's.

I have sent you a test PM, if you haven't got it have a look at your settings there is an option not to receive messages, make sure its not ticked.

Think you're getting your wires crossed here... Buster would likely be PM'ing the original poster selling the goods, not jonny :hmm:

So sorry - I'm a idiot. Yes- Totally got my wires crossed.... I'll await ukphils reply... Ahem.....

Yes buster, that's what I said in my last post - I did get confused.....

having a problem with this forum i keep being redirected to my App Store,

i'll answer all the pm's tomorrow from pc sorry

I have just sent a PM to uKphil to see if they are now working and ask him to visit the thread if they are, he hasn't logged in since 12-07-2015 12:18 AM so maybe its sold.

Edit to add -

Can members give uKphil a chance to answer, adding posts to the thread isn't helping if he isn't seeing them or cannot answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back