• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale FOR SALE new iSpindels - fully build and tested - £25 collected or £30 posted

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you already have a Mesh network or Wifi Repeater just move one of the units closer to the iSpindel location.

I have a Mesh and it picks up the iSpindel in the garage brew fridge fairly consistently. It might 'go missing' for a few hours now and again but it soon reconnects.

Originally mine were calibrated but no longer are and I can't be arsed doing them. 3 day flat line graph and I'm.done fermenting.

Edit - I paid quite a bit more for mine from a recommended supplier so £30 posted seems a bargain.

Originally mine were calibrated but no longer are and I can't be arsed doing them.
I keep a spreadsheet of all my brews. I take the OG and FG readings both with the ispindel and a hydrometer. After many brews you have enough data to recalibrate it without having to do it especially with a sugar solution.

I also wrote a quick recalibration tool. iSpindel recalibration tool

Updated list, the first batch was posted today. This was Royal Mail 2nd class unless otherwise agreed.

Many thanks for the interest all that have contacted me cheers:

Still some left if anyone wants to grab one athumb..

NameReservedPaidPosted
@KHS YesYesYes
@scott1986 Yes
@Leon103 Yes
@ridgepaddler Yes
@dv12 YesYesYes
@ruskythegreat YesYesYes
@clyne YesYesYes

Sorry what do these actually do? Do you just drop them in with the wort in the fermenter and they float and measure the gravity and temperature? Would dry hop bags get in the way?

Thanks, mine arrived earlier this week. Ordered a battery and then I’ll give it a go.

thanks again!

One more posted, still some available so please pop me an IM if anyone would like one cheers:

NameReservedPaidPosted
KHSYesYesYes
Scott1986YesYesYes
Leon103Yes
@ridgepaddler YesYesYes
dv12YesYesYes
ruskythegreatYesYesYes
clyneYesYesYes
nealeYesYesYes

Latest posts

Back