Grainer form AHB Australia

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grainer

Reaction score
Hi All..

I have seen some great posts on here... so thought I would join in..

I have a 4V herms system 72 litre.. been brewing full grain for about 4 years and wining many competitions here.. currently have about 350kg of grain 8kg of hops in storage and helping out brewing a commercial batch of White IPA in January (1500L).. so yes I love brewing !!

Thought I would get into all your posts as I am starting to get into beer pumps and english beers... but currently sourcing a Gaskell and Chambers beer pump form the 10920-1950s and though fellow home brewer may be able to help find me a twin pump and be willing to post it.

any way thats me.. hope to trawl your posts and learn more

cheers

Grainer

Welcome aboard! Quite a few gaskell and chambers beer engines on ebay uk - might be worth having a look and see if sellers will post to you.

woohoo.. my first sort of antique pumps arriving soon..huge postage investment but worth every cent.. Tell you what if you boys could organise a container of these to be sent to Australia you would make a killing !!!

_57-433.jpg

Few more things of my setup.. Brewery and the Grain mill. Sorry about the sideways pics !

photo-1-434.jpg

20151012_131217-436.jpg

20151012_131210-1-435.jpg

Latest posts

Back