Are people

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
really that stupid?

CgkYyv5WIAAdd-j.jpg

Go and stand in the middle of York and stare up at some point on the Minster, give it ten minutes you will have a crowd with you, the you say "You're right mate there's nothing up there " and walk off.

It Works

Myself and the wife live close to an airport and we were talking about holidays when a plane flew over our heads,
"I wish I was on that" she said.
"Silly cow, it's coming into land" I replied.

My mate once convinced his other half that those piling machines for putting foundations into buildings were drilling for oil.

You can't make anything idiot proof these days. They keep making better idiots. Now you can only hope to make something idiot resistant!

There is a question and answer session on 5 live as I type this, someone has just asked if cockerels lay eggs, I kid you not. :doh:

Yes, there are some idiots out there, but I say let them have a go and hopefully kill off the stupid gene.

This is one of my favourites -

4248d381799ea25c650d772a95663d2b.jpg

Have any of you guys heard of the Darwin Awards. It's an award given to people who take themselves out of the human genepool (quite literally kill themselves) by the most stupid and idiotic ways imaginable. Some of the "Award" tales are absolutely hilarious

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Have any of you guys heard of the Darwin Awards. It's an award given to people who take themselves out of the human genepool (quite literally kill themselves) by the most stupid and idiotic ways imaginable. Some of the "Award" tales are absolutely hilarious

http://www.darwinawards.com/

I particularly liked the one where the guy strapped a rocket to the back of his pick up. Was never going to end well!

My favourite is the guy who tied several helium filled weather balloons to a garden chair and sailed off into the sunset:lol:

Mine too! I think he was a vicar, but there seem to be two versions. One he went about a mile up and froze to death, and another that he took a sat-nav and phone, but when he got into trouble only his phone worked, so he could call for help but not give his position.
Anyway it was a quick way to meet his maker. :lol:

Back