Hello from Kent

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerison

Reaction score
Hi all homebrew people!
I live in North Kent and work in London and only just now started brewing.
I decided to jump straight into All Grain brewing, as I like challenges and I also could rely on some long-distance advice from my brother (he lives in Poland) who has 2.5 years and 27 batches of experience.

I made my first AG batch of TT Landlord (ready AG kit from brewUK) which I'm now conditioning. Should be ready in couple of weeks. :pray:
Even though I kind of knew what I was doing, only now I'm realising and learning how little I actually understood. Especially that I was mixing both Polish and British/US approaches, nomenclature and techniques.

I'm currently reading John Palmer's How to Brew, which is helping me a lot. It's really nicely structured and introduces you smoothly to a more and more complex topics. I hope to finish it before my next brew day at the end of May.
Next week I am planning to attend my first London Amateur Brewers meeting, so I look forward to maybe meeting some of you there.

Back