Anyone know where I can get a Grainfather Sparge Water Heater ?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett74

Regular.
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be out of stock of these, any tips would really be appreciated...

If you're desperate you could get the EU version from Grainfather UK and put a UK plug on it/use an adapter.

We have discount codes in the Sponsors forum, why not send an email to Home Brew Company and Geterbrewed and ask if they are going to stock them, you could also do this to all the shops listing them as for sale in google search but when you view the page they are out of stock, i am sure if they thought they were going to turn a profit they would get one in.

I did look at a load of others but for a couple of extra bucks it was nice that they had the same name on them ! I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to that ! You just can't knock Grainfathers marketing guys for coming up with the name, "The Grainfather, mmmmmm..." , Picture Homer Simpson here saying it the way he says "Beer"....

I bought the Grainfather sparge water heater because it's shiny and just goes with with the Grainfather :thumb: but it works really well and holds the temps spot on

Have you figured out a way to attach a hose to the tap ? Mine has not arrived yet so just looking at pics is hard to see how that would work...

Latest posts

Back