Help! I need some good reasons.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treebeard

Regular.
Reaction score
I'm planning on moving into all grain from kits. How would you convince SWMBO that a Grainfather is the essential bit of equipment you simply must have and why.

I have the first one..... We have a tiny kitchen.

This should be interesting :)

It takes up less space than the equipment needed for 3V brewing, it makes for a quicker brewday so you're out of her way quicker, and it doesn't make as much of a mess of the kitchen. Those were my arguments :D

Start her off by saying you're buying a Braumeister, once she's calmed down tell her you've changed your mind and are getting a Grainfather which will save you �£600.
Do you think she'll fall for it?:whistle:

Now theres a thought! good one :twisted:

If she ever decides to throw a huge tea party you would have the water boiler....

...buy it for HER! Say you know how much she loves beer..blah blah blah blah blah. ..
Well ask yourself..are the bills paid? Is there food in the cupboards? Do you work hard (ish)? Is this a rehearsal?
....buy it if your answers are yes,yes,ish,no.

As long as you've got a yard you don't even need to be in the kitchen with an all in one system...

Tell her there are only two devices available to do such a task and if she isn't keen on a GF then you will have to reluctantly get a Braumeister .

Tell her BIAB and mash tuns are myths

Latest posts

Back