100 liter setup

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stib

Reaction score
Any recomendations on a 100 liter setup for around £1500? Have been looking about and been liking the one powellbrewing is selling, anyother places offer thet same kind of setup?

Hello Pal
I have a 100 litre ssbrewtech setup that will cost you half that £1500

Thank you for the pointer athumb.. but im going with a gas setup, prefer gas to elecy also I don't need another fridge >.< have a 6 keg kegerator:beer1:

I'm also looking for similar but electric, the powel stuff looks good for the price its also worth checking brew builder and angel home brew another option I am considerng is getting 5 of these https://www.en.sansonestore.com/product/welded-barrels-conical-bottom/?attribute_pa_capacita-lt=100 and building myself. It comes to just under 1500 euros for 5 including the attachments for the bottom drain and the shipping and Italian vat with the advantage of having a bottom drain and no dead space in any vessels. But once you add all the elements, taps and other fittings it will come to more than the powell setup (depending on what FVs you go for).

Back