A T's horses to follow for the jumps season

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A T

Regular.
Reaction score
This is just meant to be a short list of horses to follow this year, i may add or take away horses from time to time but the list will never be more than 5.
To start,

Tell Massini, i'm not sure why he pulled up in Cheltenham last year but all his other form was very exciting and he looks to have transformed his hurdling ability to fences this year. He wouldn't be without a chance in the Royal Sun Alliance in Cheltenhan in March (14-1) as long as Mikael Dhaguenet doesn't come back from a long injury as good as he was!!

Finians Rainbow, This horse has always looked special to me and although he has yet to jump a fence i expect him to be a world beater. I have no idea what the plan is for him this year but i see he is 25-1 for the Arkle, a race i think could play to his strengths.

Finians Rainbow is entered in a novice chase in Cheltenham on Saturday, although it's very early in the season i'd be very disappointed if he didn't give a good account of himself.

A T said:
Finians Rainbow is entered in a novice chase in Cheltenham on Saturday, although it's very early in the season i'd be very disappointed if he didn't give a good account of himself.

Hi AT, i did look the the listings of this race but he's not showing.... :hmm:

Finians Rainbow is not running tomorrow but he holds another entry in a race on Sunday :thumb: Small field though so i don't expect him to be much of a price.

You have got me betting on horses AT :? :nono: :nono:

Have got a yankee on chose the 1st horse 7.20 wolverhampton tonight & it won @ 3-1 so heres hoping the other 3 donkeys don't let me down tommorrow :?

Thankfully though I am only staking 1/3rd of my winnings from last weekend so I have a bit to play with yet :?

UP

Nice one UP :thumb:

My horse for today is Long Run at 2.35 in Cheltenham today, 7-2 right now in Paddy Power. If he's in good order he's a winner, although this time of year you're always taking a chance on their fitness.

Finians Rainbow is not running tomorrow :(

Cheers AT, couple of quid on Long run and have stuck to Cheltenham for the rest of my horses.

In the football I fancy Kyrgiakos to be the first goal scorer against Stoke, 22-1, but I never get anything from my footie bets :whistle:

Tell Massini and Finians Rainbow are both entered on Thursday, get your wheelbarrows ready to bring the cash home :D

Tell Massini died yesterday due to his fall so i'm afraid it's back to the drawing board for another horse, i think i'll go for the horse i was afraid of in my original post "Mikael Dhaguenet" he's entered in a race in Ireland on Sunday so that should shed some light on how much he has got over his injury. On a brighter note, Finians Rainbow made mistakes but was still classy enough to decimate the field, if they tidy up his jumping he could be anything.

Mikael Dhaguenet is out in Fairyhouse today, although i hope he decimates the field, he has been off for almost 600 days and it might be a tough ask, i'll be watching for today.

He fell/slipped at the last fence when looking a winner, i would have preferred to see him win but what i can take away from the race is that he still has bags of potential and next time he runs i won't hesitate to get my cash on him. :thumb:

Cooldine at 2.35 in Leopardstown today, i cannot believe he's 4-1 over a trip that suits and on ground he's proven on!! That's where i'll be investing today.

Latest posts

Back