• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

All grain equipment

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhodgetts

Reaction score
Hi everyone, due to a grainfather purchase, I now have lots of equipment which is needing to be sold and to give me more room in the brew shed. Its all collection there may be a few things I could post but would sooner not if I can help it :lol:. I am located just off J9 of the M6 in Wednesbury. Anyway I will list the items I have.

1. 70lt stainless steel Burgland HLT. Complete with 2 kettle element, 1 x hot condition lead, 2 piece ball valve, lid and one the one element a simmer stat from copper kettle. Its also marked on the steel in side in increments of 5 lts. Excellent condition, nice and clean. £70
2. 70lt Boiler Burgland. Complete with 2 kettle elements, 2 x hot condition leads, Bazooka screen, 2 piece ball valve and lid. Same again nice and clean and marked on the inside. Rolling boil normally on 1 element. £60
3. Igloo 45lt mash tun and rotating sparge arm. Comes with bazooka screen and 2 piece ball valve. Excellent condition nice and clean. And most people will know holds the heat very well. £65
4. Mr Lards Split RIMS tube, 3KW LWD element and 60mm PT100 probe complete with cam lock fittings. Again excellent condition, element wired with a power con connector. £110
5. Pid controller. Inkbird Pid controller in metal case, 40a ssr also 13a socket at rear what I used for my pump. I have popped the screw pin back into socket front as I need one in a emergengy. It has 1 x power con input, 1 x input for the sensor (PT100) and also a power con output for the heating element. All worked fine and did the job of controlling the tube and element fine. I also added a switch to the front to isolate the the power output to the element if needed. £65
6. Camlocks and tubing. Have lots of cam locks male and female that I used with the set up I had. Around 7 big bore connectors lots of males and females. Its best to ask for a picture so you can see. All purchased off Mr Lard. Also have spare seals. Probably around 2.5 mts of silicone tubing. £50

I will do my best to get back to anyone who wants pictures or need to ask anymore questions, but please be patient as I am more than likely to be at work. Payment can be cash on collection or pay pal not to fussed. All electrical items are used at the new owners risk. Sounds drastic but I need to cover myself.
So any questions pls get in touch. Thanks Again

IMG_3663.JPG

IMG_3665.JPG

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3683.JPG

IMG_3682.JPG

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

Hi Buster I will gather them all together and take a new picture for you. It will have to be tomorrow dinner time though... :thumb:

Still a few things for sale.

Igloo mash tun as in pictures is now £50 Collection only as its quite chunky. Would box it up for courier collection if it helped.
Split rims,lwd element and sensor as in pictures £100. Would post this as buyers cost. Rims alone is £130 on brew builder. The power connector plus had been removed.
And finally the pid. This has now been taken out the casing and comes with 40a ssr and heatsink. Ideal for herms/rims. Nice little project £20 and again I could post this at buyers cost.

All well looked after and cared for. Any questions please just ask.

Hi,
Interested in this and live not to far away. Can you let me have contact details?
Many thanks,
John

Hi John not a problem just drop me a pm and i will send you them over. :thumb:
Sorry for late reply....

Latest posts

Back