All grain kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerJ

Reaction score
I normally buy my all grain kits from GetErBrewed. I am currently looking at designing my own recipes but not quite ready for the jump. My question is where else can I buy pre packaged all grain packs from?
Thanks

The Homebrew Shop, Malt Miller, I think Worcester Hops may do them, Brew Uk and many more sometimes your local HB Shop may do a small amount too

I use Brewfather to make my own recipes, then order what i need from Malt Miller.
Not sure if it's more expensive or cheaper than all grain kits but I can tailor what I brew to my system
( 23L batch size is a bit over my comfortable boil limit doing BIAB ).

That said, heard good things about Dark rock kits and I've copied many Malt Miller Kits with good results.

Worcester hop shop are good primarily based on the Graham Wheeler book but tend to be pretty decent. What I tend to use is Malt Miller or Get er brewed custom grain kits, the advantage here is that my efficiency is about 62% while most kits are based on 75%so I can take a recipie from say Graham Wheeler up the base malt a bit then plug it into one of these and get the right amount of grain to hit my numbers.

I normally buy my all grain kits from GetErBrewed. I am currently looking at designing my own recipes but not quite ready for the jump. My question is where else can I buy pre packaged all grain packs from?
Thanks

Use to buy them from Brew UK when started out - they have quite a few clones of well known beers.

When you do want to make your own recipes do not fall into the trap of ordering this and that stick to a 25Kg of base with maybe one middle crystal and a little wheat for head retention.
Do single malt or single malt with a little crystal and wheat with a single hop so that you only buy the hops you are going to use this will also give you a good idea of what a hop tastes like before you start blending flavours.
Then post the recipe on here for the members to review and guide you withathumb..

Still brewing with Malt Miller AG kits. Great results so far and a good way to start getting into building your own recipes as you can start with a good base beer that you like and start messing with that by adjusting hop schedules or using different hops or yeast. I've modified a few of the Malt Miller recipes with good success.

Latest posts

Back