Anyone used Brewathome.shop?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just_gary

Reaction score
Hello.

Has anyone used Brewathome.shop in Barnsley before?

I ask as I placed a click and collect for some hobbybrew gas a few days ago and haven't heard a peep from them since.

I like to give businesses the benefit of the doubt where I can, so I'm hoping someone will chip in to say they deal with them all the time, and this is just a blip.

As I've had no response from them, I'm starting to get worried I've sent money down a South Yorkshire drain somewhere ☹️

I've not heard anything about them, but they appear to have a handful of reviews online, so I'd assume they are legit!

Have you tried getting in touch with them via email?

I've not heard anything about them, but they appear to have a handful of reviews online, so I'd assume they are legit!

Have you tried getting in touch with them via email?
Email, phone and even Facebook, (which I stopped logging into a few years ago). The only thing I haven't done is turn up at their door.

I'm hoping they've taken an impromptu holiday and forgot to put on an OoO message reply ☹️

I've bought a few things from them, including a couple of 5L mini kegs plus ball locks. Found the service to be great. Send them an email if you're concerned - they are very prompt in replying.

I've bought a few things from them, including a couple of 5L mini kegs plus ball locks. Found the service to be great. Send them an email if you're concerned - they are very prompt in replying.
That's great to hear. Thanks. Hopefully they'll reply to my messages/order soon then 🤞

Just an update, I finally received a call from them today and was able to collect my order.

They'd just been overwhelmed by bank holiday demand in their other business.

The guy seemed nice and we had a good chat about stuff. Even though this time hasn't been straightforward, it happens to the best of us, so I'll probably still use them again 👍

Thanks for the reassurance. I guess I just panicked having not used the company before 🤦‍♂️

Just for the record...

Yes I bought from them before, made a visit over a year ago now. The premises was packed to the rafters with stock so yes definitely legitimate.

Latest posts

Back