Beer and global warming.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're prattling on about 'tackling climate change' (lol) on telly again. If Trump backs down on his stance over this crapola it'll make rejecting brexit look piddling.

It's something along these lines

The world's first car running on a biofuel made from whisky residue has had its first successful test drive.

The fuel, called biobutanol, is designed as a direct replacement for petrol and diesel and does not need the car to have its engine modified.

It is made from kernels of barley called draff, and pot ale - a yeasty liquid left over from fermentation.

I'll stick to petrol and diesel thanks. Their time will be up at about the same as mine so I'm not bothered. Meanwhile I'm gonna continue thrashing me mobike for as long as possible and doing my bit to bless the world with the unbeatable smell of partially burned hydrocarbons. Y'never know I could be instrumental in staving off the next ice age. Doubt it tho'.

What do you mean,Ive just filled my car up with the trub from 5 of my brews, some reason it's stuttering and what's that smell???
Smells like falconers flight to me 😂😂😂😂

What do you mean,Ive just filled my car up with the trub from 5 of my brews, some reason it's stuttering and what's that smell???
Smells like falconers flight to me 😂😂😂😂

I know a guy with a small courier firm and he used to run old cooking oil in his flatbacks. The stench from that was enough to make enough the most level-headed jump on the electric vehicle bandwagon if the diesel ran out.

Meanwhile, eco-warrior Prince Charles warned back in 2009 that the world had 96 months to sort out CO2 emissions or we faced certain doom. The deadline has just passed and,er, nowts happened. I know he goes everywhere by pushbike and Buck House is powered by a million glow worms but come on. Are y'all remembering not to leave stuff on standby? This global warming catastrophe is always in the future (think of the grandkids, wail!) and puts me in mind of the slew of nutjobs who come out every year saying that the world will end on such and such.

Latest posts

Back