Big dry hop query...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a crack at this style at the moment and I'm going for 300g of hops. It sounds like a lot but it is meant to be a big, snack you in the face, hop flavour.

I dry hopped after 2 days which felt quite odd but I'm adding another load of dry hops a few days before bottling.

This is the reason to homebrew. The same beer in a supermarket would be £2.50 a bottle and £4.50+ for a pint in a pub.

With 300g of hops this will definitely be an expensive beer but I still think it still works out at less than 55p per 500ml bottle if I don't count electricity costs.

This is the reason to homebrew. The same beer in a supermarket would be �£2.50 a bottle and �£4.50+ for a pint in a pub.

With 300g of hops this will definitely be an expensive beer but I still think it still works out at less than 55p per 500ml bottle if I don't count electricity costs.

Or equipment....or time... :thumb: :lol:

It's impressive that we can knock out beers using masses of hops for such low prices tho, especially given how good they can be.

Latest posts

Back