• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Braumeister 20L

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattpc

Reaction score
Braumeister 20L for sale. I think from memory it's a 2016 example. It has the colour display from that era. I've fitted an alternative tap with a ball valve as the originals are famed for being a bit rubbish. It has the insulating jacket accessory for the exterior. It's a fantastic piece of kit but it's just not getting the use at the moment as I've got young children. Condition is good. It's all working well. There are some minor dings to the malt pipe but this does not affect performance! Looking for £950. Collection from Manchester.

Hi, I'm not keen on posting. I do have the original packaging but it's pretty flimsy and I'd be worried about transit damage. I do drive though or it may be possible for the buyer to use a service like Anyvan who can transport reasonably carefully in their furniture delivery vans. I would say absolutely not to the buyer arranging their own parcel courier. It would be a terrible situation if the buyers courier damaged the equipment in transit..

Back