Brewferm Triple

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewferm are great kits. If you like Belgium beer then these are the kits to try. I thought that the triple was my favourite, but Grand Cru topped it. Made a few Brewferm kits for Xmas but hard to not sample them. They are definitely getting better with age, hopefully they will last.

Cheers and beers

The Brewferm Triple is a superb kit. Just tried one that's been aging in bottles a year and it's a thing of beauty - much better than when I drank most of them.

Keep it short. To about 14 pints. You won't regret the lack of volume - the quality makes up for that!

Brewferm are great kits. If you like Belgium beer then these are the kits to try. I thought that the triple was my favourite, but Grand Cru topped it. Made a few Brewferm kits for Xmas but hard to not sample them. They are definitely getting better with age, hopefully they will last.

Cheers and beers

I have 6 abdij brewed from xmas 2014 down the shed can wait to polish them of during xmas 2016 :whistle: they were great xmas 2015 can't imagine them getting even better after 1 year old+ :grin:

I've got about 50 bottles of abdji and old vlams bruin tucked away for Christmas, I'd like to do either a triple or grand cru to finish the stockpile, can't decide which though (suppose I could do both)!

If you can bear it - leave this one 6 months - after a bit of aging it's incredible.

image.png

Back