busy busy day

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dibison

Reaction score
Just had one of my biggest bottling days so far. Bottled up my On The Rocks cider kit and also my Robinsons strawberry and kiwi punch, all in all 48 bottles, various sizes.

Me and swmbo started ay 10am, only stopped to have lunch and finished at like 2 ... this home brew lark sure is a lot of work :lol:

So my stash has certainly grew, I still have bottles from all my brews, nearly all out of space! Aha, and I have one more demi left to go :P

Well I guess I'm sorted for summer! :drunk:

Bottling days can be a bit of a pain. I don't mind the actual bottling, it's cleaning and sterilising all the bottles that's a pain!

It may be frowned upon by purists but I bought some of those reuseable 5 litre bag-in-a-box jobbies. The ones I got hold in excess of that, I think. I don't have much room so bought them ( around £5 each ) as I can stack them in my room, instead of bottles everywhere. I do some boxes and some bottles on a big bottling session.

Bottling can take a while although some forum members have got their times for a 5 gallon brew bottled in an hour. It's what you make of it though you can either try and be as efficient as possible or do as I do and put some music on and bottle for as long as it takes, no rush.

Good to hear your other half is getting involved too :thumb:.

Latest posts

Back