Can I use apple juice containing anit-oxidant for TC?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jceg316

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm making my second TC and asked my wife to get me some apple juice from Tesco. She bought 2x 1L Tesco's own apple juice and 1X 1.75 litre Tesco fresh apple juice. The fresh apple juice ingredients say 100% apple juice, anti-oxidant (ascorbic acid). Can I make TC with this?

It's ~4L batch and I'll also add a cup of tea, probably some sugar and ferment it with MJ Cider Yeast harvested from the previous batch's yeast cake.

Thanks

<>
It's ~4L batch and I'll also add a cup of tea, probably some sugar and ferment it with MJ Cider Yeast harvested from the previous batch's yeast cake.

Thanks

MJ Cider Yeast, does it make a dry cider of will there be some sweetness left? Asking for a friend with 2 gallons of organic apple juice in his pantry.

MJ Cider Yeast, does it make a dry cider of will there be some sweetness left? Asking for a friend with 2 gallons of organic apple juice in his pantry.

My OG was 1.050 and FG is 1.001. I'm tasting from the fermenter and it's very much a dry cider. This was only apple juice and yeast, didn't add anything else. My next one I'm adding a cup of tea and sugar.

Latest posts

Back