cheap co2

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds good which depot??? Just got my first cornies so need some gas and would be nice at this price! I'd get a few at this price :)

I'm in Northumberland but have a customer in Salisbury, time to pay them a visit!

I'm in Northumberland but have a customer in Salisbury, time to pay them a visit!

Finally getting around to it, picking 2 up on Tuesday. Price is £11.95 but it is confirmed that no cylinder rental is required. Excellent :)

Demig

Finally getting around to it, picking 2 up on Tuesday. Price is �£11.95 but it is confirmed that no cylinder rental is required. Excellent :)

Demig

I think i might have to take a drive :-D

Can anyone reccommend a supplier in/near surrey?

I tried Harringtons, an Airliquide distributor in Reading and was quoted over £80 for Food Grade CO2 6.35kg

I'd rather not spend quite so much if I dont have to.

Well I picked up my two 6.35kg CO2 bottles today �£14.34 each including VAT with no deposit. I was well impressed especially as BrewUk are also just down the road so I was able to pickup some other bits I needed whilst in the area.

Thanks ManseMasher for the tip off!

Need to get my first AG done and have some fun with these 3 kegs now :)

Demig

Got mine from ALDD today after contacting Air Liquide directly.

11.94 including tax and delivery for a 6.35kg tank with Co2.

Thanks for the Advise :thumb:

Jenivida

WP_20151019_17_06_53_Pro.jpg

Latest posts

Back