Christmas ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cisk

Reaction score
Hi to you all i have a festival pride of london porter beer kit and a Muntons export stout beer kit
as anybody spicied them up to make a winter warmer or Christmas ale .What would you add to them to do this .
Anybody tried to do this Regards

Hi to you all i have a festival pride of london porter beer kit and a Muntons export stout beer kit
as anybody spicied them up to make a winter warmer or Christmas ale .What would you add to them to do this .
Hi, I made a Christmas ale starting from a kit. I followed a recipe suggested by Coopers (but starting from a Brewferm kit).
I can't tell how it turned out as I just bottled, but maybe you can get inspired

https://www.diybeer.com/au/recipe/julebryg.html

brewfferm also make a xmas beer . the last time I looked it didn't need priming but knowing brewfferm it won't be ready for this winter. It would be great for next winter.

I did one of their imperial stouts 14/11/2020 and it is finally how I like it. shame I only have 4 bottles left :oops:

Latest posts

Back