CO2 supplies

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheehc

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I'm a beginner brewer here. Want to know if you guys have some good suppliers in mind for the CO2 force carbonation setup? I'm North East England based.

I'm expecting 2 x 1BBL SS brew tech unitank, and a glycol chiller (haven't decided on the brand but will not be SS brew tech). Anything I need to look out for?

Many thanks!

Best bet is to search 'cellar gas' and your town on Google and call a few local places. You'll pay between £10 and £45 for a 6kg fill, and anything from free to £100 for a 6kg canister (personally I'd avoid renting a canister as can mount up, works out better for pubs etc. But your local deal might be with it for you.)

Why are you going for a chiller over a keezer or a kegerator? Just interested in other peoples plans and set ups. What sort of beers do you brew?

Sorry! I realise the chiller is probably for brewing temp control rather than to serve through, that makes more sense in relation to the other bits you mentioned

Latest posts

Back