CO2 tank and filling needed in St albans or North London

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetMoFo

Reaction score
Just got myself a couple of cornie kegs today and now realise that it is much harder to get CO2 than I expected. Any help will be gratefully appreciated. I live in St albans and work in Cricklewood and I don't mind traveling. Thanks

Hi thres a gas supplier in colney heath. Barnet welding supplies 01727-568017 (they also advertise on ebay) A 10kg bottle works out about £145 (bottle deposit and gas) theres no rental option unlike BOC (there rental charges are astronomical)!!!!. The gas is about £45 on its own. hope this helps!

Thanks for the replies, I found a company called "Gas Cylinders UK" in Merseyside on the web http://www.gascylindersuk.co.uk who send a 6.35KG cylinder for £18 for the CO2, £40 deposit and £21.54 delivery. They will pick it up for the same £21.54 and give your deposit back. The delivery charge makes it a bit expensive but at least I have my CO2 now and I have a while (I hope) to find a closer/cheaper source. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back