"Cock Ale"

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old speckled Hen Look out, TS's Strong Old Cock's gonna give u a good seeing too!

Interesting brew there, TS, I have heard of dead rats floating around in large commercial brew's of old, in squares, but chicken bones is a new one on me.

Shane

So it's had enough time to condition now so I thought I'd try another bottle before I "unleash my cock" on the public :lol:
DSC00342.jpg

I got a nice "hiss" on opening, so it's definitely carbonated :thumb:
It, poured giving good head ;)
DSC00343.jpg

It's a nice beer :shock: it's definitely malty rather than hoppy, I get leather tobacco and licorice as an aroma :D
The flavour is alcohol, leather and dark malts with the bitterness coming through late, it's a winner :D

Went to Wez's today and TS was there.

Both had a funny look on their faces.

Wez said MUST try TS's Cock.

A bit taken aback I was finally persuaded to give it a go. I must say, once you've tried Cock from TS you'll want more. :shock: :shock:

Everyone else was mightily impressed with TS's Cock too. :lol: :lol:

When ready to leave I asked TS if there was any more Cock but he couldn't provide any more!!! :shock: :shock:

Joking apart, it was a very nice beer indeed and not what I expected. Nice one TS :thumb:

Smod said:
Went to Wez's today and TS was there.

Both had a funny look on their faces.

Wez said MUST try TS's Cock.

A bit taken aback I was finally persuaded to give it a go. I must say, once you've tried Cock from TS you'll want more. :shock: :shock:

Everyone else was mightily impressed with TS's Cock too. :lol: :lol:

When ready to leave I asked TS if there was any more Cock but he couldn't provide any more!!! :shock: :shock:

Joking apart, it was a very nice beer indeed and not what I expected. Nice one TS :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words Smod :D
My one enduring memory from yesterday would have to be Wez and I quote
"I can't taste anything but Tubby's cock!"
:rofl:

Having not managed to pass Tubbys cock onto some fellow brewers (slighty poorly on way to curry :oops: )
I have a tubby's cock on my side board, which I shall enjoy every last drop on xmas day at the curry house.

It's a very nice full bodied ale goes well with Wez's nuts on the side :thumb:

Just got up have you !!!

Too much Cock and Nuts last night !!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you're well. :thumb:

Tubbys Cock was awesome!

My elder brother had it last night, he popped in today and commented that it's one of the best (beers) he's ever had!

Tubby was on Chestnut roasting duty with the kettle BBQ last night, the cock really did was the nuts down well.

:thumb:

Oh and we had snow, twice :D

Jeasus, I'd love some cock, I'll have to see if the missus would also like some cock, and if yes make some, then we could spend endless hours on these cold nights enjoying a bit of good old cock together. :cool:

It seems that everybody who`s tried a bit of cock is well into it :hmm:
Well don`t knock it till you`ve tried it :lol:

It was a great cock fest, not a drop was spilled, everyone who had it lapped it all up.

Latest posts

Back