Completed AG Recipe Kits-GEB/MM

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and as an aside, had two more bottles of Jaipur earlier because Bank Holiday. First was very good, yet second had half the flavour and even less aroma, so can't fault the kit!

I'll have to have a look at these CML kits, they sound great.
I'm working my way through BrewUK All Grain kits at the moment and so far they have all been great.
I can highly recommend the Route Citra 6 Wheat, Alpha Male Pale and Super Sonic Pale.
I'll be ordering the Biscotti Breakfast Stout and Wreck the Halls for Christmas brews.

Just trying first of a batch of TMM Evil Twin, been in bottle three weeks , lovely complex taste, not too hoppy (but I do love my IPA's) not too bitter and a bit malty. Definitely worth a go...looking how it will develop over next few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220911_210452.jpg
    IMG_20220911_210452.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0
Just trying first of a batch of TMM Evil Twin, been in bottle three weeks , lovely complex taste, not too hoppy (but I do love my IPA's) not too bitter and a bit malty. Definitely worth a go...looking how it will develop over next few weeks.
How did this turn out? Was looking at this myself but was going to maybe scale it down to 5.5%. Either that or maybe go for a less strong alternative like Level up red ale or Yakima red clone

anyone tried any of these from MM

Akis fancy a go at the siren soundwave

Still my favourite and drinking well months later..the red fruity taste is still there.. I have had a few months off brewing due to cold weather but have another red ale to brew (April 1st penciled in) . I don't know if they all have this taste ( but a commercially brewed red ale was similar)

Red brick rye from TMM

ive ordered some malt from the malt miller for a couple of my own brews (amber ale and west coast pale ale) but also liked the look of this AG kit so ordered that : Siren Craft – Soundwave IPA

Anyone done it?

ive ordered some malt from the malt miller for a couple of my own brews (amber ale and west coast pale ale) but also liked the look of this AG kit so ordered that : Siren Craft – Soundwave IPA

Anyone done it?

I have it on tap at the moment.
It's not a bad drop, I compared mine side by side to a shop tin and while there is a slight colour difference it stood up well in my opinion.
I'd have no issues brewing it again.

I’ve ordered the two cans with it but I doubt they will last for comparison purposes. Will probably drink them after brew day for good luck.

What yeast did you use? They recommend the llalemand New England yeast but I went for verdant IPA instead as it’s my go to for anything hazy.

Just checked my records and my OG was 1.048 finishing at 1.010 Giving an ABV of 5%
I tried a no intervention mash as I wanted to try my new sparge arm. I lost a few points due to that I think.
The OG was 3 points off from expected.
I use Brewfather and it indicated an expected FG of 1.012 which is 2 points off what I achieved.

Back