Could this be the beginning of the end for Trump?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder how many of his voter would not have voted for him had they known then what they know now.

Trump-Russia investigation: First charges filed, reports say -

The first charges have been filed in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller into alleged Russia interference in the 2016 US election, media reports say.

It was not clear what the charges were and who they targeted, CNN and Reuters reported quoting unnamed sources.

Anyone charged could be taken into custody as soon as Monday, CNN said.

US intelligence agencies said earlier this year the Russian government sought to help Donald Trump win the election.

The document said that Russia led a campaign to "denigrate" his Democrat opponent Hillary Clinton by hacking into email accounts and paying social media "trolls" to make nasty comments.

Read more - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41786470

I'm not convinced it would make a blind bit of difference to his voters. He openly admitted sexually assaulting women and his voters didn't bat an eyelid.

This will be seen as a fake attack on him.

These are the sort of people who believe that Sandy Hook and Las Vegas massacres are staged.

Scary thing is if Trump falls then Pence is waiting in the wings and is an equally unpleasant piece of work, though in quite different ways.

I bet they find nothing on him and if he sees it through this term, he has a good chance of a second.
For all peoples reservations about Trump, they view the MSM as even more dishonest and detached from most Americans. When you team them up with the regressive left and there crack pot ideas like open borders, divisive identity and gender politics, it just makes the Democrats look like a poor choice.

I like most of Trumps policies but not keen on the man, but then when money is such a big factor in becoming President, people can't be very choosy.

I think he's ace. It's a pity he's teetotal, reckon he'd be even more entertaining otherwise. My missus says he reminds her of a goldfish when he speaks lol.

I also think he's ace. Mostly because, although what he says is usually rancid and objectionalable, it's all sabre rattling and hot air and bluster. He doesnt actually do anything. Which is good. Politicians are at their most dangerous when their doing stuff

What I find so interesting is that not one media outlet has pointed out that Israel "interferes" in every single US election by doing exactly the same things the Russians are accused of doing. Moreover, the US has had a long history of meddling in other countries "democratic" process and feels somehow its fine for them to do so as it is only the outcomes that THEY want is somehow democratic. Will this bring Trump down? nah, I really doubt it, but it should serve to further lay bare the obvious hypocritical nature of the US.......

Quite troubling that a few posters on here find a sexual deviant ace. I'll just presume comments have been made tongue firmly in cheek.

Tongue is firmly in cheek (top not bottom ;) )

I'm not aware of his sexual deviance (I'm not surprised at all if he has been up to this kind of thing, judging by the things he has said that I am aware of) as I dont follow too closely at all what he gets up too because he such a numpty.

Have any of you who find Trump "ace" watched "You've Been Trumped", the documentary about his golf course in Scotland? The man is a ****, genuinely despicable.

It's here, should you wish to watch it:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx3RottHG4E[/ame]

Not hear his widely publicised comments about grabbing women and kissing them amongst other things?!

Not hear his widely publicised comments about grabbing women and kissing them amongst other things?!

Tbh, no. I think the only thing I really know about him is he want's to build a wall to keep Mexicans out and keeps embarressing himself on twitter.
I only sporadically follow politics here let alone foreign politics

It was quite a big deal in the run up to him being elected. Had a microphone on him. Said he just grabs women and kisses them. Likes to grab them by the pussy. That plus the numerous accusations of sexual assault, conveniently mostly settled out of court

Yet he still got elected. His base don't care what he does or who he is.

It was quite a big deal in the run up to him being elected. Had a microphone on him. Said he just grabs women and kisses them. Likes to grab them by the pussy. That plus the numerous accusations of sexual assault, conveniently mostly settled out of court

Yet he still got elected. His base don't care what he does or who he is.

Obviously not but how did he get in a position to be elected in the first place? He's party mustnt care what he does or who he is either. Must be all those greenbacks blinding them?

The party very much cared and are embarrassed by him on a daily basis. Unfortunately for them he was very popular with a significant proportion of the population. A perfect example of party politics not being a panacea.

Tbh, no. I think the only thing I really know about him is he want's to build a wall to keep Mexicans out and keeps embarressing himself on twitter.
I only sporadically follow politics here let alone foreign politics

To be honest, that's probably not a bad policy. Your blood pressure will thank you for it.

The party very much cared and are embarrassed by him on a daily basis. Unfortunately for them he was very popular with a significant proportion of the population. A perfect example of party politics not being a panacea.

Sounds like they were far more interesting in winning that doing the right thing and not let him get any further up the food chain or even booting out of the party. Now it's coming back to bite them

To be honest, that's probably not a bad policy. Your blood pressure will thank you for it.

I'm of the opinion that politics (and democracy in general) only really works for you if your wealthy. For everyone else, you get the illusion of choice, (and inevitably lied to) every five years or so. So I mostly just ignore it

Latest posts

Back