Dirty Dirty Brewing Pictures

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nottingham yeast cake, I warned him and he said it was only half a yeast cake, still didn't believe me :tongue: :tongue:

So whys it happened like that?

I was gonna pitch onto that WLP 28 yeast cake next sat but I dont think I'll bother if thats hats gonna happen!

You'll be fine with the WLP it's nottinghams Famous trait, I've had 1 stout 40ltr brew in 60ltr barrel blow out of the top and make a mess.

Haha, OK then.

I'll remember never to pitch on the Notty! Just as well you told me, been skating on thin ice for a bit now with SWMBO!

Thanks,

DC

Muddydisco said:
:whistle: :whistle: I told you so :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

You told me so After I had pitched it.

Yes Notty is a very virile yeast second time around, you don't need much of it :oops: :oops:

Do we need to touch are noses when we talk with you GA or do you just have hundreds of friends who help you drink all this beer :D I think I might move near to you for the BBQs in the summer. I'm gona have to get into this large scale stuff so I can make new friends.... or would they only love me for my beer :nah: Not sure I would show them that picture and tell them that is what they are drinking.:LOL

graysalchemy said:
Muddydisco said:
:whistle: :whistle: I told you so :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
You told me so After I had pitched it.
Yes Notty is a very virile yeast second time around, you don't need much of it :oops: :oops:
100ml per 25 litres :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

mike383838 said:
Do we need to touch are noses when we talk with you GA or do you just have hundreds of friends who help you drink all this beer :D I think I might move near to you for the BBQs in the summer. I'm gona have to get into this large scale stuff so I can make new friends.... or would they only love me for my beer :nah: Not sure I would show them that picture and tell them that is what they are drinking.:LOL

I am trying to build up aged stock of beers which will last a few years. I actually have a brewing partner who takes half.

After intense brewing all summer I now have a choice of 6 different beers. I nearly ran out of beer last Christmas and I vowed never to run out again. :lol: :lol:

Any one is welcome to come and inspect my stash and take part in a bottle exchange. :thumb:

I like your thinking, I'm going to take a leaf from your book and do the same, I just hope I stay alive long enough to drink it all. Empty bottles will never again be thrown out in my presence, boot is filled with assorted bottles as we speak from work colleagues. Oh I hope I don't become a lush. :)

I find I appreciate more two bottles of high gravity beers than four bottles of session beer so i don't drink that much probably only 5 bottles a week.

:thumb:

graysalchemy said:
I find I appreciate more two bottles of high gravity beers than four bottles of session beer so i don't drink that much probably only 5 bottles a week. :thumb:

Hmmmmm :hmm: thats a thought, the 'winter warmers' :idea: some nice dark 'strong ruby ale' with a creamy finish, I feel a plan coming on :thumb:

WOW

Grays i think you might of overdone it

home Thursday away the weekend but ill pop past if i get chance see how its getting on

Titch said:
WOW

Grays i think you might of overdone it

home Thursday away the weekend but ill pop past if i get chance see how its getting on

See you next week Titch :thumb:

Back