DIY Pothole repair

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The comments made me laugh -

Officials in Cornwall, England are looking for a mystery driver who filled a huge pothole with concrete that was done without permission
😅
Karen Thorpe
Well at least the hole is mended ! Wot are they moaning about lol better than an open hole , probably sick of driving down it causing damage to someone's moter and got ****** off and mended it lol
😆
🤣
!
Bubba Miller
Karen Thorpe because if it's done wrong and a car is damaged, the city could be in the hook. And, it will cost more to fix it right now
ubba Miller im sure the crater that was there was more damaging than the concrete left behind, I doubt they were planning to do it any time soon
Ted Cook
Kacper Klobukowski the biggest problem is that the “repair” has a greater Life Expectancy than the rest of the road!
🤔
😂

1713194648938.png

Last edited:
laughable they don't fix it but seek to charge those who do seen similar stories, my neighbour filled in the crumbling pavement where it joins his drive got a letter from the council stating it should be returned to original state and any repairs he would be billed for. he quite rightly told them to do their best and he will have the local press in attendance to record it. 2 years on not a peep

Latest posts

Back