Do you fit the stereotype?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairy face?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
bunkerbrewer said:
Well done to all the sensible, strong-will-powered blokes here who have quit smoking :hat:

About 10 years ago I quit for 2 years, then started again. A while after that I quit for three more years and still fell back off the fag wagon. Never leaves you, does it?!

nope.

My Dad says he still fancies a cigar from time to time and he quit in the early 80s!

Beard : No, stubble yes as I am too lazy to shave more than twice a week
Sandals : No, never.
Cardi : No, and no jumpers either! T-shirts and Levi 501's all the way
Music : Punk, Metal, Blues... and errrr I do play in a folk/celidh band
Belly : Nope, always played sport and now cycle thousands of miles a year which keeps me in racing snake form!

I guess I am not the stereo type, even though I have a strong connection tot he folk music, or maybe there is a new emerging stereo type, the cycling, fit, music loving, t-shirt wearing, tinterweb addcited brewmonster!

adrianmole72 said:
I'll let you all

A) Guess which one is me
B) See if I fit the stereotype

http://s783.beta.photobucket.com/us...315980299715_1611722962_n.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Easy! Second from right. Good technique! I like the use of the little finger to support the glass. Nearly let one slip once, don't want it to happen again. I see you've been training up the guy on your left as well :hat: . Bloke on the far left is more of a wine drinker.

Why is that place called the Cottage by the way? :shock:
Just wondering..... :grin:

Not too much of a beer belly yet (only been brewing 6 months), likes proper music, bikes, not really sure what lager tastes like, more hair on my face than head. No sandals, living where I do I prefer steel toecaps........

bob
edit. Rollies

Jeltz said:
Errr, smooth faced.

I use one of these most of the time.
330e9n6.jpg

Its another hobby of mine to collect and restore them.
Honing them (sharpening) is an art in itself and I also collect the stones to do that.

Glad to see another straight razor enthusiast! I wouldnt be without mine now.

earthwormgaz said:
I voted no, but I'd have a beard if the Mrs hadn't made me shave it off. Funny thread.

time for a new missus mate :lol:

With me it depends. I tend to go for a beard one/two months then clean shaven for one/two months.

Beard- no just all over clippers every 2weeks
Sandals- no either steel toes, rugby boots or barefoot
Belly- play front row so probably bigger than it should be
Folk- Mumford / levellers but that's about it

Bobw said:
adrianmole72 said:
I'll let you all

A) Guess which one is me
B) See if I fit the stereotype

http://s783.beta.photobucket.com/us...315980299715_1611722962_n.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Easy! Second from right. Good technique! I like the use of the little finger to support the glass. Nearly let one slip once, don't want it to happen again. I see you've been training up the guy on your left as well :hat: . Bloke on the far left is more of a wine drinker.

Why is that place called the Cottage by the way? :shock:
Just wondering..... :grin:

Not too much of a beer belly yet (only been brewing 6 months), likes proper music, bikes, not really sure what lager tastes like, more hair on my face than head. No sandals, living where I do I prefer steel toecaps........

bob
edit. Rollies

They guy on the left will drink whatever we tell him to ! ;-)

They guy on my left is my brother.

The cottage is, well, a cottage at the rear of The Exeter Arms in Derby, the cottage has been restored beautifully . The pub I'd Derby CAMRA's pub of the year.

Stephen

Beard - Yes, goatee but have been growing it longer since Christmas. Bringing on a decent pair of pasties too :)
Sandals - Only when the weather is good, Keens and strictly no socks!
smoking - Very occasionally enjoy a pipe
music- Everything from classical through jazz, folk up to dance and trance. Not greatly keen on metal/rock mind you.
beer belly - No not really but trousers are getting a little tight but surely that's because its winter?! ;)

Wear a kilt quite regularly too but that's irrelevant information.

Latest posts

Back