Easy Keg 5L

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing a couple of videos of them on YouTube - you might be able to tell from those if the vent is the correct type. I believe they have conditioned mini-casks and bright mini-kegs, but again I'm not sure if there's a difference in the vents etc.

Just arrived
I am sure they can take the party star tap
Happy days 😉

DSC_1059.jpg

That mosaic ale is lush! I am having the ghost ship tonight/tomorrow. 😁👌

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anyone know how/if it's possible to remove the cover/label from these kegs to leave them plain?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Some can't and I think that's one of them. The middle can't be pushed inwards.

I think it can. It's black with a red middle and looks very similar to the blank/empty Easykeg I bought from Brew Uk which I successfully used with my tap.

IIRC it's the red with black middle that can't be pushed into the keg.

Only one way to find out. Once drank push the middle and see if it pops through. Never tried either beer, I would order them if they worked with the party star.

I thought you just needed a different bung for the party star, is that not the case?

Nope. On the right type of bung, the vent pops off to reveal a red cap underneath. The cap then pops into the keg with the spout from the tap the same way as the grey rubber bungs do.

Back